Use of Website
• All transactions/orders carried out on this website are concluded in English.
Making your Payment
• Payments can be made in a number of ways
• 1. Credit or Debit Card
• 2. Bank transfer or direct cash into account (Details upon request and Customer is required to pay ALL the bank charges)
How to Contact Us
A full set of contact details is included on our Contact Page including a simple form for you to use to email us.
Shipping, Handling, Damaged Items & Shortages on Orders
• Cutoff time for orders is 1pm for same-day dispatch on goods on stock. Most orders are completed and delivered within 3 working days. You will not be informed if we have to order a part in and it is going to be less than a week til dispatch.
• CARRIAGE CHARGES are as shown in the Shopping Basket when the correct delivery region is selected.
• Small Value light in weight SINGLE items will now be sent by 1st class RECORDED post. If this applies to an item it will be shown at checkout.
• Nipparts need to be informed of any late/missing orders within 3 DAYS of order. EXCLUDING International Orders which can take longer and items posted.
• Orders being delivered to other countries where carriage/shipping charges are listed as euro 0.00 then these will be advised at time of order via email or phone and vary according to weight, size and destination.
• Goods must be checked when received.
• Damaged items OR missing items MUST be reported within 3 days of receiving the order NO EXCEPTIONS.
• Surcharge Items sent back for credit which arrive back damaged due to not using the boxes in which they were sent will simply NOT BE REFUNDED
• Items damaged using our boxes. Every effort is made to ensure that the item both leaves and comes back to us undamaged but it is the purchasers responsibility to insure the item if they are returning it. We will at our discretion collect a surcharge return at cost using one of our couriers. The standard insurance of those couriers will apply. Details upon request. It is your responsibility to choose the method of return and whether to take additional insurance.
Your Security and Credit Card Security
We value your security and as such have done our utmost to ensure that none of your personal information is at risk while you are visiting our site. Credit Card Security: Because of the threat to the security of your payment details, we use 128bit encryption provided by Secure Hosting.
All prices quoted on this website include VAT at the current Maltese rate where applicable. Our Company Vat number
Trade Licensing Number
Back Orders Special Orders
Specially Ordered for parts cannot be cancelled. You will be advised when an item is 'Special Order Only' at the time of order processing. All special orders are to be paid in full at time of ordering.
If you wish to complain.
Complaints should be made via email, phone, post or fax giving full description of the complaint. We will deal with all complaints fairly & honestly, and within the guidelines set out by the Office of Fair Trading, Sale of Goods Act & Distance selling regs. None of our terms stop (infringe?) your legal rights as a consumer.
Returns & Warranties
All returns of goods must adhere/agree to the following
• Goods MUST be in original packaging
• Goods MUST be resell-able and as in new condition
• Nipparts are not responsible for labour and or shipping/postal costs incurred on any warranty claim.
• Limited to replacement only.
• Liability and all other costs are to be met by the claimer. All Returns For Credits must be accompanied by a Credit Request form filled in and with reference number which is given by ourselves, stating reason for return and original purchase invoice number before credit can be considered.
• No return of goods after 30 days from date of receipt of goods.
• ALL returns will have a 15% restocking fee applied unless agreed prior to return.
• No return on specially manufactured, modified or procured/bought in goods.
• Goods that arrive back with Nipparts for whatever reason without authorisation (INCLUDING Failed Deliveries that arrive back with us) will either:-
1. If Less than 30 days After checking with you first (See below for none contact) Be refunded 85% of purchase price (excl carriage) ie restocking fee of 15%.
2. If more than 30 days then you will be contacted and asked for a time you are going to be in to have the goods redelivered AND you will be billed the carriage charge again.
3. Finally if we cannot contact you by any reasonable means (eg email, phone, post, or fax) within 6 months of Nipparts receiving back the goods then we assume you do not want them and we will dispose of the goods as we see fit with NO REFUND
• Surcharge Items ie monies held until you return the item(s) (Alternators, Starter Motors & calipers etc) We feel 6 months should be an adequate time for this type of return. If you don't return within 6 months then NO REFUND. The responsibility is yours to return the item you will not be reminded by us.
Descriptions & Pictures on Website
Descriptions for products on the website are simply that, a description of the part and it's approximate use. Pictures are there for illustration and may or may not represent what you actually get. IF in doubt please check before ordering.
FINALLY Please Remember - When placing an order on our website you have to tick a box that says you have ACTUALLY read these terms and conditions and that you understand they ALL apply.